UXBRIDGE welcomes donations and bequests to ensure that our invaluable service to the local and wider community will remain for future generations to enjoy.
Your donation and/or bequest will:
- Ensure UXBRIDGE remains financially sustainable for future generations to enjoy;
- Ensure we can continue to provide a leading edge arts and cultural facility to the community of East Auckland.
Your donation will be used to keep art and culture alive in our community and will be put towards:
- Capital Projects – Major items of expenditure on equipment or improvements to facilities
- Operational Costs – Support for day to day expenditure
Friends of UXBRIDGE
All supporters who donate $1000 or more will be recognised as “Friends of UXBRIDGE” which holds the following benefits:
- Invitations to exhibition opening nights
- Invitations to an annual “Friends of UXBRIDGE” social event
- Email newsletters
- Discounted tickets to performances
- Discounts on course fees
WAYS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Monthly Automatic Payments
- Setting up an Endowment Fund whereby UXBRIDGE can benefit from the interest
- One-off donations
- A bequest in your Will, or
- Through volunteering a skill, service, product or time.
If you would like to find out more about how you can contribute to the UXBRIDGE community, please contact our Centre Director, Vickie Bowers, using the following contact form. Or phone her on +64 9 535 6467 (Option 5).