Belly Dancing is graceful dance moves performed with confidence. We’ll use a combination of music, exercise, and your unique feminine beauty to help lift your mood. It is one of the most expressive dance forms that includes delightful movements of the torso.
Belly Dancing improves co-ordination, strength & stability, flexibility, and muscle tone. It’s so good for your body, soul & spirit and an incredible way to de-stress and feel good about yourself. If this sounds perfect to you then come and join the fun with Lynn. Women of any age can learn and perform this dance form, everyone is welcome.
We provide a beautiful opportunity to be together, have fun, challenge yourself and work every feminine muscle in your body. Come along and work your Gluts (bottom), Oblique’s (stomach) and Quads (thighs) so it will be rewarding ladies!
- Back and joint pains relieved – hip drops, circles, figure eights, and shimmies put the joints and ligaments in the lower back and hip through a full range of gentle, repetitive motion.
- Bone density increases – it is considered a weight-bearing exercise. Weight-bearing exercise can prevent osteoporosis and strengthen bones.
- Helps loose weight – can burn up to 300 calories per hour. of course this varies depending on the intensity of your dancing.
- Helps in preparing for child birth – toned abdominal muscles and natural hip tucks, similar to the “pelvic rocking” can teach expectant mothers how to move her pelvis.
- Boosting self esteem – movements are artistic and feminine, creating a positive feeling of sensual expression and freedom.
- Reduces stress levels – dancers often find that a session of slow, graceful movements can clear the mind and create a sense of mental relaxation.