UXBRIDGE welcomes donations and bequests to ensure that our invaluable service to the local and wider community will remain for future generations to enjoy.
Your donation and/or bequest will:
- Ensure UXBRIDGE remains financially sustainable for future generations to enjoy;
- Ensure we can continue to provide a leading edge arts and cultural facility to the community of East Auckland.
Your donation will be used to keep art and culture alive in our community and will be put towards:
Capital Projects – Major items of expenditure on equipment or improvements to facilities
Operational Costs – Support for day to day expenditure
You can make a difference in the following ways:
- Monthly Automatic Payments,
- Setting up an Endowment Fund whereby UXBRIDGE can benefit from the interest,
- One-off donations,
- A bequest in your Will, or
- Through volunteering a skill, service, product or time.
To find out more about how you can contribute to the UXBRIDGE community, please contact our Centre Director, Vickie Bowers, using the contact form below.